We are Fund for Africa’s Future Inc, its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Future Africa,” “We,” or “Us”), a Delaware corporation with offices at 8 The Green, Suite #4952, Dover, DE 19901.
Personal Information: Any information that can be used to identify a living person including email address, company name, password, payment card, financial information, etc.), Government-issued Identity card, and/or taxpayer identification it may also include anonymous information that is linked to you, for example, your internet protocol (IP), log-in information, address, location, device or transaction data.
Website/Site: means any platform including but not limited to mobile applications, websites and social media platforms.
User: means an individual or company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or who uses the services or accesses the Site and has agreed to use the end services of Future Africa.
In order to access certain services provided via the Site or to request certain information from Future Africa via the Site, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information. This may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, country of residence, telephone number, or other information about yourself or your company depending on your usage of the Website. Depending on your device settings, We may also capture location information. Our servers may also capture information about your visit to our Site or services platform, such as the website you visited right before you visited our Site, the time and duration of your visit on each page on the Site, and your navigation path from page to page (i.e., what you click on). The information we collect is to enable us to verify your identity in order to offer our services to you.
In order to access certain services provided via the Site or to request certain information from us via the Site, you will be required to provide certain personal information. The Personal Information We have about you is directly made available to Us when you:
- Use any of our services;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Fill our online forms;
- Contact Us
The lawful basis we rely on for processing your Personal Information are:
- Consent: Where you agree to Us collecting and processing your Personal Information by using our Services.
- Contractual obligation: Without your Personal Information, We cannot provide our Services to you.
- Legal obligation: To ensure We are fully compliant with all applicable legislations.
We use information we collect about you primarily to:
- provide services to you in accordance with any contract with you
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- To provide, administer and communicate with you about the products, services, future opportunities to join the community, programs and promotions of Future Africa
- To respond to your requests for forms, literature, or information, on the basis that it is in our business interests to respond to your requests, and you have requested that we do this;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- As necessary to establish, exercise and defend legal rights;
- To verify your identity, provide our services, and respond to your inquiries;
Future Africa protects personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, corruption and destruction using appropriate technical and organizational measures. Other security measures include but not limited to, secure servers, firewall, data encryption and granting access only to employees in order to fulfil their job responsibilities.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your Personal Information is protected and maintained. Transmitting information online is not entirely secure. As such, We cannot guarantee that all information provided online is secure. We would take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is secured and well protected. Please be aware that, despite our ongoing efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We will retain your personal data/Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, and to comply with our legal obligations, and will use secure means to destroy the data after that time. We may retain your personal data/Personal Information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if We reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
We have not sold or leased personal data, and will not sell or lease your personal data. We may disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties which include our affiliates, employees, officers, service providers, agents,suppliers, subcontractors as may be reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Future Africa only shares Personal Information with external third parties in the following but not limited circumstances:
- Protecting Network and Information Security: As necessary to protect our information and systems from unauthorized actions that compromise their security or availability, such as disclosures as part of industry initiatives to identify and block malicious actors.
- Sale of Business: As part of a sale of a sales of business assets where the purchaser needs the personal data to use the assets. We may in the future sell all or part of our assets or be involved in a merger. We may provide the company that is seeking to acquire our business with access to personal data as part of their evaluation of our business, but will require them to maintain the personal data in confidence and use it only to evaluate our business. If We complete a transaction, it is customary to transfer personal data that is related to the purchased business assets to the purchaser.
As a data subject, the law vests you with certain rights which includes:
- right to Restrict the processing of your data
- Access the personal data that we hold by requesting a copy of your personal data
- Rectify the information where there is an error in the information that we have about you, or where they have become inaccurate.
- Request the erasure of your data.
- Object or restrict to the processing of your data in a certain manner.
You may seek to exercise any of the above rights at any time by sending us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we are unsure of your identity, we might ask you for proof of your identity for security reasons before dealing with your request.
We may process your Personal Information in order to contact you or send you marketing content and communication about our products, services or surveys. You may exercise your right to object to such contact from us or opt out from the marketing content. Please note however that if you opt-out of marketing content, we may still send you messages relating to transactions and our Services related to our ongoing business relationship. We may ask you for permission to send notifications to you. Our services will still work if you do not grant us consent to send you notifications.
All information contained on this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or invitation to acquire an investment, a solicitation to buy or sell or represent any advice or recommendation. Future Africa does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this Website. Future Africa makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information which appears on this Website. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Future Africa provides you with this Website on the basis that all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms are excluded and which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to this Website. Material presented on this Website, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under copyright to Future Africa. None of the material, nor its content, nor any copy of it, may be altered in any way, transmitted to, copied, or distributed to any other party, without the prior express written permission of Future Africa.
The Future Africa Website may contain links to third-party websites and social media accounts for which Future Africa is not responsible. Future Africa cannot confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the material contained in such third-party websites nor shall it be held liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using third-party websites or the information contained therein. Furthermore, Future Africa does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you may be requested to give to any third party.
Future Africa is committed to the protection of children’s online privacy. Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to, and our Site and Site services are not directed to children under the age of 18. Future Africa does not intend to solicit or collect information and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Site unless you have involved your parent or guardian. If We discover that we have information about a child/minor We will delete that information. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe We have personal data about the child without your consent, please contact us at the address appearing at the top of this page and we will delete that information.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America.